A complete & balanced diet for senior dogs
Chicken as a main source of high quality protein
- Designed for older adult dogs
- Formulated to meet the changing metabolism of older dogs
- Chicken as a main source of high quality protein
- Vitamin B to maintain muscle growth
- Contains stabilised green lipped mussel powder a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, Omege 3 fatty acids
- and lyprinol to help maintain joint health
- Kibble shape and size helps maintain dental health in smaller breed dogs
Customer Loyalty Program – 11th Bag Free Bonus Bag
ADVANCE contains Stabilised Green-Lipped Mussel Powder (SGLMP). SGLMP is a natural source of glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, and omega 3 fatty acids, which has been clinically proven to help manage joint health. Older dogs encounter worn joints as they age; therefore maintaining joint health is important in the mature lifestage of your pet.
How may Stabilised Green Lipped Mussel Powder help with total joint health?
- reduce pain and inflammation in joints
- prevent the incidence of joint degradation
- further limit any existing degeneration of cartilage
- support the regeneration of damaged joint cartilage and synovial fluid
Helps Strengthen the Immune System ADVANCE contains a unique blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Beta Carotene, Taurine and plant extracts containing carotenoids (Lycopene and Lutein). These selected ingredients have been clinically proven to increase the level of antioxidants in your pet. Antioxidants are essential for your pet’s cellular repair and are a natural defence against Australia’s harsh climatic conditions.
As dogs age, they begin to experience memory loss and an altered temperament.This product contains a unique combination of antioxidants and enhanced levels of DHA.
and Choline have been included. DHA and Choline have shown to improve brain function in Mature dogs
ADVANCE contains enhanced levels of zinc and linoleic acid. Studies have shown supplementing the diet with additional zinc and linoleic acid helps improve skin & coat condition. Enhanced coat lustre and softness helps your pet look their best. Shiny Coat
Smaller Firmer Stools A patented combination of fermentable fibre (beet pulp, FOS – Fructo-oligosaccharides) that acts as a prebiotic which promotes healthy bacteria (bifidobacteria, lactobacillus) in the gut, resulting in fewer, firmer stools
ADVANCE has been specifically designed to promote dental health. Kibbles of certain size and shape help reduce tartar accumulation through mechanical abrasion
Helps Maintain Urinary Tract Health
Feeding studies have clinically proven ADVANCE reduces the risk of lower urinary tract disease (LUTD), with controlled levels of minerals and high digestibility, to promote the production of increased volumes of slightly acidic urine. Australian pets need to rehydrate more regularly to manage optimal water turnover.